Leprechauns speak out!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Can we talk?

Dromineen Castle

Gentle reader,

Everything that I have wanted has been frustrated! If you want to more then search my back blog entries and let me know when you find them (I’m just too lazy to look for myself)
Anyway to bring you up to date when I wanted to rebuild our family castle in Mallow (Ireland, where else) I managed to raise 200 million dollars only to be stopped by circumstances beyond my ability to control. Imagine if you would a 10th century castle (I wanted to have jousting and a midieval (medieval (also mediaeval) >adjective 1 relating to the Middle Ages. 2 informal very old-fashioned or outdated.
-DERIVATIVES medievalize (also medievalise) >verb medievally >adverb.
-ORIGIN from Latin medium aevum 'middle age' ) banquet with entertainment It did not happen. I never got the $200,000,000 or even to see any part of it!
So what my point? Simple everything that we want is not good for us. Had I achieved my dream then perhaps my Christianity would have gone by the wayside (I know me, Gentle Reader)
So I end up here (with older people, in low income housing) I don’t feel that I belong with the geriatric set ( geriatric >adjective 1 relating to old people. 2 informal decrepit or out of date. >noun an old person, especially one receiving special care.
-ORIGIN from Greek g ras 'old age' + iatros 'doctor'.)
Explaining that it’s whats inside of you that counts (not what you do) who would have thought that so many people are unhappy with their lives ( Me? Wherever God puts me is just where I want to be (I may not see what the road will bring but I can count on God taking me down the road less traveled)

Settle It once and for all Gentle Reader, put yourself in God’s hands and sit back any smell the roses as we all travel down the road less traveled!
Oh, Gift of Gifts
Oh, Grace of grace
That God should condescend
To make my heart His dwelling Place,
And be my bosom Friend!
Love you, Gentle reader,
Denis thepath

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home